Honda launched the most engaging and technologically advanced Civic Sedan in the model’s nearly 50-year history. Honda’s all-new Civic for 2022 boasts a sleek, futuristic design, a high-tech, human-centered interior, and advanced active and passive safety features.
After the launch of the tenth-generation model in 2015, Civic has become the No. 1 car or light truck in America among first-time buyers, Millennials, Gen Z, and multicultural customers, with over 1.7 million units sold in the last five years.
“The all-new 11th-generation Honda Civic builds on that leadership with easy-to-drive, sporty styling on the inside and out, best-in-class features, and class-leading performance,” said Dave Gardner, executive vice president of national operations at American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- All-new exterior and interior design that is clear and clean
- Civic introduces the world’s first all-digital LCD instrument panel (Touring)
- A new 7-inch colour touchscreen is standard, as is integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- A new high-definition 9-inch colour touchscreen with wireless connectivity is now available. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Bose premium sound system with 12 speakers for the first time in a Civic (Touring)
- Wireless charging compatible with Qi (Touring)
- Improved construction and a more robust body
- 1.5-liter turbocharged engine with increased power and efficiency
- Suspension and steering calibration updates for better handling and trip
- New front airbags with ground-breaking technology to help prevent catastrophic brain and neck injury
- Civic-first rear seat side airbags
- Honda Sensing system has been updated with a new wide-angle front camera, as well as new Traffic Jam Assist and Low Speed Braking Control (Touring)